Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How can this be right?

OK, I am so ashamed to be part of the human race right now.  I know that our justice system demands that the accusing parties show reasonable doubt.  But, how on the goddess' green earth could any woman who has earned the name of Mom spend the THIRTY days that their beautiful little girl is missing by partying, boozing, and getting a tattoo?????

If you believe (and I seriously question the mental capacity of those who do) that this woman is guilty, then I have to think you think OJ is innocent and that Charles Manson is just the boy next-door.  I hope you enjoy your time in the Summerlands, as I believe you will be reincarnated as a cute little blond girl whose birth vessel will tape your mouth shut, put you in the trunk of her car, and dump your precious body in the woods for all kinds of animals to feast upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment