Sunday, July 1, 2012

Catching up!


Photobucket

I was wandering around not too long ago and I found this site that is hosting the Pagan Insights Project.  After contemplating it for a few days, I decide to join in.  So head on over to The Pagan Insights Project if you are curious to see what it is all about.

Basically, it is five prompts that are mixed media.  You can do them all at once, one a week, all of them every month, or whatever your little heart desires.  I think they are great prompts to do every so often to get me thinking about what is going on in my magical life.  I think that hardest one for me will be either the Action, Action or the Eureka! prompts, although I hope these will light a fire under my ass.

In other news, I may be having a bit of time on my hands soon.  I have a full-thickness rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and my need surgery on it.  I have to see the surgeon and am waiting on his office to call me and set up a time for the appointment.  I just want to have something done soon because I can't lift my arm up over my shoulder without severe pain and trying to sleep is getting difficult.  I  may end up sleeping in the reclining end of the couch soon in order to get any sleep at all.  That should prove interesting on the days after I work, sleeping in the living room with the boys running around. 

I am going to be a MeeMaw again.  Caitlin informed us recently that she is pregnant.  I am really disappointed, I thought she would be more careful.  To top it all off, the jack-off she is pregnant by is a controlling bastard.  I think it might have been better received if it had not have been him.

I know that I have another blog dedicated to my weight loss and  there isn't a lot of posts on it, but I have to brag here for those who do not follow me there as well... I am down 12 pounds now and still going!!!  Yea, me!  My health care provider put me on this injectable diabetic medication that has the side effect (?) of producing weight loss.  To me that is no a side effect, it is an added bonus.  LOL  Well, it works for me and I only wish it wasn't so expensive.  :(

The boys are having fun, but they both cannot wait until school starts again.  Liam will be going to all day kindergarten and Zander starts with Mrs. Garneau and Mrs. Smith for his two days a weeks early childhood.  He is SO excited, although he is already counting to 15, knows all his colors, shapes, numbers and letters.  He is even starting in on easy addition.  That is a benefit to having an older brother!  Although they do fight most of the time.

That is all for now, but I will be starting in on the posts for the PIP soon, so keep an eye out!















No comments:

Post a Comment