Saturday, March 10, 2018

LLOONNGG time, no see

It has been so long.  I know I'm horrible.  I have no excuses. 

But, I'm really wanting to get back on here.  I need to make myself do this.  

So, in that light, here I go...

I'm no longer a team leader, but I'm now a PSC or patient service coordinator.  I fill in as team leader when my team leader is out our busy.  My position is similar to what I was doing, but I'm not responsible for the administrative stuff.

The youngest little was diagnosed with autism as well as severe combined type ADHD.  I say the youngest little as he is taller and outweighs his older brother.  We are dealing with more socialization issues than anything.  He has sleep difficulties and some vocal tics, but other than that he is high functioning.

I lost my father to metastatic lung cancer in January, 2017.  It was such a hard thing to go through.  I'm a Daddy's girl and I miss him so much.

We got different insurance at work and I have started trying to take better care of myself.  I will write all about my health on my other blog, A witch melting.

I know that there is a lot more, but I will save some for later.  😁




No comments:

Post a Comment