Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to school time and other stuff

So, soon Baby-man will be headed back to school.  He is going to be in pre-K this year and can't wait!  He loved his school last year and has been asking about it all summer long.   Then next year he will be in kindergarten and Little Butt will been in head start.  They grow up WAY too fast.  


I am in the midst of my first year of the Master course and doing quite well, if I may say so myself.   For the my Masters courses, I have a 3.98 GPA, not too shabby.  If I keep it up I will graduate in the winter of 2016.  But then again, if you believe the Aztecs I won't because it will all end in December 2012.  


The Lycan is biding his time until we can get the funds together so he can go to school for trucking.  Not too sure how I feel about that.  But, it is his dream and I am not going to keep him from them.  


So, lots of learning around our household in the near future.  How are things in your neighborhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment