Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reading challenges books

I have joined three reading challenges this year and because of that, I have been looking through my books.  I am also in pagan book club with some friends through FaceBook.  (Where do I think I am getting all this free time?)  Anyway, I have found a couple of online sources that I can use to catalog my books and I have been spending time getting this done. I am always working on a way to post my lists for the challenges here without it screwing up my template.

However, I am starting out reading “Deepening Witchcraft” by GreyCat.  I was able to get this on Amazon for about $1.50 used.  I will post my review of it once I am done with it.  


1 comment:

  1. you got tagged!

    http://awmylifeasiknowit.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete