Monday, September 14, 2020

Making myself responsible

My boys have just started back to school with 100% online learning,  I recently had my spleen removed (more on that later) and felt that with my increased risk of developing infections it would be in my best interest to just do the online thing for a while.  

In doing this, I am holding them responsible for completing their schoolwork and thought that I would set a good example.  Yes, I know that this is not as important as schoolwork, but it is the thought that counts.  Besides, I also have a lot of pictures that I would like to get online for starting a photography business.  If you are interested in nature photography, please take a look There is not too much on there now, but I am hoping to make it better soon.  

So for now, I will try to get on a few times a week to update my life on here, my weight loss journey at A Witch Melting, and the above photography site. 






No comments:

Post a Comment